Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year from SPE! Thanks for sticking with us through 2014 and welcome to 2015! If you're new here, I'm Alexandra Webb and I'm an Erotic Romance Indie Author! (Well Hybrid technically) I also write Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy under a pen name that is also a Hybrid author!

The mission of SPE is to bring all of our own mistakes and learning to you, the aspiring or current author and reviews to readers.

That being said, my first focus for 2015 will be looking at your writing as a business. Kind of like: You published a book, now what? I'm excited for some of the subjects I'm going to touch on this year. Writing wise, my new SPE project will be Exclusively Yours and possibly Shards of Me! I'll take you along my journey as I learn to navigate the crazy journey again!

I want to invite everyone to participate, so let me know, what would you like to see as part of SPE in 2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment