Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Alexandra's Year in Review

2013 surprised the hell out of me. There was more than I expected in one year. It's been a wild ride and I couldn't have thought of anyone better to share it with than Mia.
-SPE is still hopping. What started out as a whim has taken off. I hope to better it in the coming year with more reviews and author interviews.
-I survived not one, but two rounds of the Fairytale blog. Mia did a wonderful job putting that blog together and keeping it afloat.
-I have landed two contracts with Ellora's Cave, one which has caused us to switch focus a bit on this blog.
-Alexandra has taken off more than I expected.
-We are half way through with our first co-written book in a new series.

What I've learned
-Drama is everywhere, just do your best to avoid it.
-More can be accomplished in numbers
-Being two people can get crazy and sometimes it feels like I'm being ripped apart.
-Marketing, Marketing, Marketing
-Everyone has their bitchy days, and some times we all need and ego boost.

And that's my year in review! Thanks for sticking with us guys! Happy New Year and I wish you the best in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment