Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Pulling Through

So I went out and got a day job and let me tell you how much it's kicking my ass. Between my other personality and my edits for Black and White Desires I'm exhausted. Here's the deal though, no matter what I have to hit deadlines, self set or publisher set they are there. Yes some deadlines get moved because of shit that's uncontrollable. But that's not what's happening to me, nope, I have done this to myself. So what do I do when I'm so exhausted?

I do the unhealthy thing and down some energy drinks, work late into the night, and work whenever I can. I'm hoping some of it slows down after the first of the year, but I tell you what...next year looks like a wild ride too.

Mia and I will start our new adventure of cowriting a series together in hopes of getting our name more out there. Were most of our stuff leans towards Erotic, this will be paranormal romance and I can't wait to share it with you guys. No matter what life throws at us, we will pull through, together. I want to take a moment to thank those of you who have taken this journey with us. We are still learning and it continues as Mia's real work starts with marketing and I work through Black and White Desires. 

Hope you all enjoy the ride. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment